A fire outbreak, today killed more than 10 people in Abule Egba area of lagos state.
The fire which is said to have been caused by an electric transformer close to a near by building, started when a bird, step on one of the high tension wires.
After few seconds of electric sparks, it turned into a wild fire which consumed the transformer, and spread into a 3 story building close to the transformer.
It was learnt that about 10 tenants of the house, died instantly while many others where injured.
It was also learnt that properties worth about 2.5million naira where lost in the fire.
It took the intervention of some well meaning Nigerians to calm the fire fire before the arival of the Fire Services.